How do I schedule a session?
You can schedule a session by calling 513-444-2018. The receptionist will ask you what you are hoping to work on in therapy and which therapist you would like to see. Each of us has different availability and areas of expertise. If we are able to meet your needs then you will be offered time slots for an appointment. If we are unable to meet your needs then you will be provided with appropriate referrals.
What are the office hours?
Each psychologist has different office hours ranging from late morning to late evening. Please let us know if you need a certain day or time for your session and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Where are you located?
We are located in the Good Therapy building at 11438 Lebanon Road, Unit H, Sharonville, OH, 45241. The building is within the Park Place business strip and is right after the entrance to Sharon Woods if you are coming from I-275, or right before it if you are coming from Route 42.
Is there parking?
Yes, there is a large lot in front of the building with ample parking.
What happens when I arrive to the office?
There is an intercom to the right of the front door. You will ring the office of the therapist you are seeing and we will buzz you in to the waiting room.
Office #2: Michelle Maegly, Psy.D. & Ingrid Krynauw, M.A.
Office #3: Bailey C. Bryant, Psy.D.
Please help yourself to any refreshments and we will meet you at the agreed upon appointment time.
Do you accept insurance?
This depends on the provider. Dr. Bryant is in network for Medicare only and primarily sees patients who are self-pay. Dr. Maegly is not an in-network provider for any insurance plans and only sees patients who are self-pay. There are several reasons that we choose to not join insurance panels:
· Confidentiality: Your employer can find out if you are seeking mental health treatment when you use your insurance if you have a job that requires healthcare check. It can also be in your permanent medical records.
· Diagnosis: Insurance plans require that all clients be given a diagnosis to cover treatment. However, not all people who seek out therapy meet the criteria for a mental health diagnosis and could instead be struggling with one specific aspect of their life.
· Treatment limitations: Because insurance companies are often seeking to keep costs low, they can dictate the length of treatment and what modalities can be used, despite what may actually be in the best interests of the client.
Many insurance carriers do offer partial reimbursement for out of network services, so we encourage you to contact your health insurance provider to inquire about these potential benefits. We are happy to provide you with the necessary documentation to help receive these benefits. Although we are not able to submit claims to your insurance (with the exception of Medicare patients Dr. Bryant), we do accept payment via HSA/FSA cards. Please know that you are ultimately responsible for payment of the full fee, regardless of insurance costs/benefits.
If interested, we are happy to offer a free 15 minute phone consultation. For individual therapy sessions (50-55 minutes), the fee varies depending on the psychologist you see. We ask for payment at the time of service and provide a convenient and secure option for saving your payment information in our online Patient Portal. You can also use your Health Savings Account or Flex Spending Account for payment. We are happy to provide you with a bill detailing the service provided and the total amount paid. Please note that any appointments cancelled within a 24 hour window of scheduled session are subject to a charge of the full session fee.
Dr. Bailey Bryant, Clinical Psychologist and Owner
· $225 for initial 2 hour assessment
· $140 for subsequent 45 to 50-minute individual therapy sessions
· $80 for DBT group therapy sessions
Dr. Michelle Maegly, Clinical Psychologist
· $200 for initial 2 hour assessment
· $130 for subsequent 45 to 50-minute individual therapy sessions
Ingrid Krynauw, M.A.
Psychology Assistant supervised by Dr. Bryant
· $180 for initial 2 hour assessment
· $120 for subsequent 45 to 50-minute individual therapy sessions
What are your rates?
Telehealth is an emerging form of therapy and while we very much enjoy meeting patients face-to-face, we also understand there are certain circumstances that keep patients from always being able to come to the office. As such, we do offer as-needed teletherapy to Ohio residents.
Do you offer video or phone appointments?
No, as clinical psychologists we do not prescribe medication. However, there are times when we may recommend collaborating with a psychiatrist or other prescribing professional and we are happy to provide referrals.
Do you prescribe medication?
*For all other questions or concerns please contact us.